This page will show you how to integrate Leadbolt Video and Interstitial ads in your Android app with Heyzap including a sample App. You should Download the sample app and make sure you can see Leadbolt test ads.
Before you begin
- Have you signed up and logged in to the Leadbolt Publisher Portal?
- Did you add an App in the portal?
- Ensure, you have downloaded the Leadbolt SDK and sample app from the link above
- Have you signed up and logged in to your Heyzap Account?
- Have you added your App in your Heyzap account?
Setup your Project with Heyzap and Leadbolt SDK
- Setup your Android Project with Heyzap SDK as outlined here.
- Copy the downloaded AppTracker.jar to the “libs” folder of your project
- Add the required permission android.permission.INTERNET in your AndroidManifest.xml file
- Add the required permission android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE in your AndroidManifest.xml file
- Add the required Leadbolt Activity in your AndroidManifest.xml
XHTML123456<activity android:configChanges="keyboard|keyboardHidden|orientation|screenSize"android:name="com.apptracker.android.module.AppModuleActivity"android:hardwareAccelerated="false"android:theme="@android:style/Theme.Translucent.NoTitleBar.Fullscreen"></activity><service android:name="com.apptracker.android.track.AppTrackerService" />
Setup Leadbolt Mediation in Heyzap Portal
- In the Heyzap Dashboard, go to “Mediation Overview”.
- Click on “Settings” next to your App.
- Scroll down till you see Leadbolt and set “Status” to “
- Under “Supported Ad Formats” enable both “Static Interstitials” and “Rewarded Videos”
- Enter your Leadbolt Publisher ID and Secret Key, found on the Account Settings page in the Leadbolt Publisher Portal.
- Enter your Leadbolt App’s API Key found on the Apps page in the Leadbolt Publisher Portal. Click “Save” to store all settings and enable Leadbolt.
Test your Integration
- Run your Project on an Android device.
- Ensure, Leadbolt test ads are displayed correctly in the App.
- Once test ads are seen on your device, go to your Leadbolt Portal and set your App to “Live”
- Once approved, you should see live ads in your App.
Congratulations! You have successfully integrated the Leadbolt SDK with Heyzap in your App
- Video and Interstitial Ads may not be available at all times in all countries. It is always best to test with your App in Test Mode in the Publisher Portal as Test Ads are always available.
- You should check your Publisher Portal and ensure the relevant section is visible under your App. Use the “Add Section” button to add if not available.
- You should check the Leadbolt logs located in Logcat logs with the Tag “AppTracker”.
- Always test the sample app provided on this page to initially confirm any integration issues.
- Please Note: mediation platforms often utilize in-built optimization and it can take time to sync mediation setup for your App. Please check the Heyzap SDK log messages, allow ‘sufficient’ time for sync and if relevant contact Heyzap support for help.
- This plugin has been tested and compatible with Heyzap SDK for Android version 9.16.0