To run advertising campaigns with Leadbolt, make sure you sign up to a Leadbolt Advertiser account here or login to the Advertiser Portal here. You can learn about this in our Advertiser Getting Started Guide including how to create your first campaign.
All creatives when included with campaigns will need to conform to the these specifications:
Ad Creative Specifications
Leadbolt supports a number of creative types and sizes for promoting your campaigns. To ensure optimal display and performance across all devices, it is recommended that the listed set of creative sizes are uploaded with your campaigns. Here are the creative specifications for campaigns:
- Format: MP4
- Video Codecs: H.264, MPEG-2, MPEG-4
- Audio Codecs: MP3, AAC
- Length: 15 and 30 seconds
- Dimensions: 480×320, 568×320, 1024×768
- Companion Ads:
Image Style Standard Size Portrait 320×480, 320×568, 768×1024 Landscape 480×320, 568×320, 1024×768
- Format: JPG, GIF, PNG
- File Size Limit: 150KB
Image Style Standard Size HD Size (2x std size) Icon 120×120 240×240 Interstitial – Portrait 320×480, 320×568, 768×1024 640×960, 640×1136, 1536×2048 Interstitial – Landscape 300×250, 480×320, 568×320, 1024×768 600×500, 960×640, 1136×640, 2048×1536 Banner 320×50, 468×60, 728×90 640×100, 936×120, 1456×180
- Title: 30 characters maximum. This is the largest and most prominent text of an ad placement.
- Subtitle: 50 characters maximum. This is most often displayed below the title of an ad placement.
- Description: 50 characters maximum. This is most often displayed in conjunction with the title on an ad placement.
- Format: MP3
- File Size Limit: 240KB
- Length Limit: 30 seconds
- Call-to-Action: include “Shake your phone” in audio
All creatives used for your campaigns will be manually reviewed with Leadbolt’s content standards guidelines to ensure that your ads are suitable for our network. Please ensure that all creatives added to your Leadbolt account meet these guidelines and that you have permission to use any copyrighted images present on these creatives.